Everyone at Grubb Properties contributes to a team based on trust, integrity, and respect
We feel that embracing diversity and encouraging inclusion helps create the culture and environment our company needs to be successful and thriving. Every employee's voice is valued and respected as we work together as a team to create success.
The variety of our portfolio means Grubb Properties offers a diverse array of opportunities for advancement. With a supportive and collaborative work environment, we engourage and empower our employees to expand their skills, take on new challenges, and reach their full potential. Grubb Properties is an equal opportunity employer.
- Grubb provides FREE medical insurance to eligible employees.
- Grubb contributes 3% to every eligible employee's 401(k) plan - even if you don't make your own contributions.
- You are 100% vested in the company 401(k) contributions from day one. Part-time employees are eligible for the 401(k) plan.
- 14 days of PTO accrual + 2 personal days = over 3 weeks off in your FIRST year.
- Part-time employees are eligible to accrue PTO and receive personal days and company-paid holidays.
- You can enroll in dental, vision, voluntary life, and voluntary accident coverage; flexible spending plans; personal legal plans; and credit unions.
- Grubb provides company-paid life insurance, AD&D insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
- Grubb provides 48 hours of paid time for your personal volunteerism every year.
- Grubb reimburses a portion of tuition expenses for continuing education.
- Grubb provides rewards for participation in wellness activites.